What's new

Decent bag tonight

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
2,074
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally picked up a decent bag tonight after 3 very dry months. My order bank is finally getting the bags that were so kind to me at the beginning of this year. This is the second bag I have got in the past two weeks that looked old. The first one was dated 1996 (latest coin in the bag was 1998?) and this one didn't have one older than 1997 in it. I hope I am finally getting into a nice silver bag vein. Last weeks bag only yielded 1 - 40% but this week was much better...

14 - 90's
26 - 40's
$0.96 other change

This bag was off the coin counter because it was full of trash and other coins. No Ben's or walkers but I will take it. Its been a long three months of very few silver finds.

HH - AG
 

Attachments

  • June252010.webp
    June252010.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0
Good score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Bags are great,but tough to get my way.
HH
Rich
 
Lots of nice 90%ers. Good going. Never had a snag like that.

Happy Hunting :icon_flower:

apush :read2:
 
nice results! I'm still waiting for my first bag of halves, just gotta wait till the machine fills then they will call. Can't wait though.
 
AG

that was a great bag! Nice picture to accompany the silver keepers.
Cheers! :headbang:
 
I got a Bank to sell me their Machines Bag in Jan it had 278 Silvers in it, if memory is correct only 3 were %90's. That Bank changed personnel and the new lady is quite rude and will not sell it to me- the last lady said it fill up about every 6 months.

Oh, I too got think it was over $4 in other coins in my bag one was even a Sacajawea $ .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom