What's new

Decent day yesterday

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Almost surprisingly all four boxes were delivered sos I had many hours of fun haha. Finally at 1 oclock this morn I tallied the totals. 2 Bens, 4 '64's, and 38 40%ers. Also got a couple clad proofs. Every box produced but the first one waited till over halfway through, second box was the best with over 20- I was able to cherry pick as one roll had silver on the end and almost every roll in that row had silver. I kept going as sometimes the boxes get better and better haha- my a-- is draggin today though. The 2 Bens were in the last box- finally got enough for a full roll. HH all, Mark
 
Upvote 0
Congrats. I agree, when ever I have a decent box, I am thinking rolls of silver are coming! ;D ;D ;D An then after openning the last roll, no matter how much I get its NOT enough! Then a little later I am satisfied with what I got. :-X
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom