What's new

Decent detector..

kitkat420

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
29
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Hi everyone,
My son is very much into "treasure hunting", have has a toy brand detector that's actually kind of decent, and has shown dedication to hunting etc. I would like to get him an actual detector for Xmas, Nadine have a good recommendation?
 
Welcome 420 !

What's his age ? & What is the name of the "Toy" ?

I'd suggest minelabs X-Terra
or Garrett 250

if he's still growing.

Just naming these because I know members who use them Like them,
and weight wise they are not bad.
 
I am new to metal detecting I bought a Whites Coinmaster Pro and happy with it.Whites also seems to have a good reputation and a good forum.
 
Tesoro Compadre, light, one knob, easy to use, inexpensive and a darn goood detector. It beeps when somethings in the ground, simple.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom