What's new

Decorated bone

Boringrat

Jr. Member
Joined
May 9, 2012
Messages
76
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What was this used for? It appears to be decorated.
 

Attachments

  • image-2457384085.webp
    image-2457384085.webp
    23 KB · Views: 121
  • image-211981762.webp
    image-211981762.webp
    27.4 KB · Views: 123
  • image-257041356.webp
    image-257041356.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 0
Centfladigger I believe you are correct, I look up some gator bones and they do look just like that! Thanks
 
cool, I find pieces in some of my middens, never found alot of the BIG scutes or jaw pieces..who would want to primitave hunt a 14 footer when you can get those tasty 4 footers all day,lol
 
It does look like a small Gator and the holes are natural
 
Yeah I saw that natural hole pattern when I looked up some pictures, it just appeared decorated to me at first but I couldn't figure out why lol, thanks
 
No problem..the first one I found made me do a dubble take
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom