Ed_DE Hero Member Joined Feb 23, 2019 Messages 731 Reaction score 3,711 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2022 #1 Found this decorative piece. It's 4 1/2 " in length. Not sure about metal type. A magnet will not stick to it. Each piece will hook on to the next. One piece has a pointed hook. Attachments IMG_0621.webp 996.8 KB · Views: 148 IMG_0626.webp 670.3 KB · Views: 90 IMG_0624.webp 274.1 KB · Views: 88 IMG_0628.webp 261.9 KB · Views: 100 IMG_0627.webp 347 KB · Views: 95 IMG_0629.webp 633.9 KB · Views: 98 IMG_0630.webp 205.9 KB · Views: 90
Found this decorative piece. It's 4 1/2 " in length. Not sure about metal type. A magnet will not stick to it. Each piece will hook on to the next. One piece has a pointed hook.
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 3, 2022 #2 Belt ? PArt of anyway. Upvote 1
S Sam moser Jr. Member Joined Jan 13, 2022 Messages 39 Reaction score 79 Golden Thread 0 Feb 3, 2022 #3 Curtain holdback? Upvote 1
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 4, 2022 #4 Possibly chain links from a fancy hanging lamp. Turn of the 20th C. Upvote 4
Ed_DE Hero Member Joined Feb 23, 2019 Messages 731 Reaction score 3,711 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 4, 2022 Thread Owner #5 DCMATT, Thank you. I think you got it. Now that I know what to search for I want to look a little more into antique hanging lamps. Attachments 190829154435_BEFE8584-47EA-4BCA-84F8-5D3CFD818466-1.webp 27.3 KB · Views: 73 618bd7c3-efe3-4273-bbaa-2c6baddb41b9 2.webp 23.5 KB · Views: 80 Upvote 1
DCMATT, Thank you. I think you got it. Now that I know what to search for I want to look a little more into antique hanging lamps.