What's new

Deep Deep Ring

BOXING63

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
486
Reaction score
290
Golden Thread
0
Location
PIRATE ,CT
Detector(s) used
Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Got together today with PI-Joe my good friend Ben for a good day of beach water hunting.. I scooped up this deep old ring a first it looked to be silver or junk then I saw a nice color of gold and Joe said it gold got home cleaned it up and WEPA...........
 

Attachments

  • old ring 13.webp
    old ring 13.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 198
  • old ring 5.webp
    old ring 5.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 204
  • od ring4.webp
    od ring4.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 168
  • old ring 7.webp
    old ring 7.webp
    17 KB · Views: 193
  • old ring 9.webp
    old ring 9.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 171
  • old ring.webp
    old ring.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 180
  • old ring1.webp
    old ring1.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 0
Nice ring! how deep was it? too bad the stone wasn't attached. lol
 
Nice ring! how deep was it? too bad the stone wasn't attached. lol
about 12 inches deep. I was chest deep I forgot to mention the 4 pearls the ring had but they fell out when I was cleaning it...
 
Super find there, it must have been down a really long time !!!
 
congrats on the old gold.
 
Gorgeous oldie, bet it was stunning with all the pearls and stone in it. :icon_thumright:
 
Cleaned up nicely.
 
Nice one Boxing

sponge using smoke signals.
 
Great lilttle antique beauty! Awesome, congratulations!
 
Another terrific hunt, Angel!:headbang:

Good for you! Keep 'em comin':hello2:

Lorraine
 
I have a ring that is covered in black too that is in my junk jewelry jar that I am now going to go back and see if its gold! What did you clean it with?
 
Beautiful. Thats old. Great save!
hh
 
Sweet! Are you going to have the pearls remounted?
 
Well, my ring was gold plated! Better luck next time!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom