What's new

Deep sigh,,, more snow

I feel your pain. I am going out of my skull! Sure seems like something is way off kilter this winter. Next weekend we turn the clocks ahead, it's going to be light out till 7:30 pm with snow on the ground most likely until the end of April by the time all this crap melts. Weird.
 
Two more days of very cold weather and possible snow here also, then a gradual warm up for the weekend. 53 by Monday they say but it will take a long time for the ground to thaw. I would love to see a ton of rain, come on Spring, hurry the f*** up.
 
Oh here we go again! it will warm up to snow, then go into the deep freeze....to make sure it stays here!

I found a couple of snow farms but they are fenced with a gate that I'm pretty sure will be locked once they no longer need to dump snow there. Guess I better get some mountain climbing gear if I want to detect before July!
 
Guaranteed CT will have a "mud" season this year when all this thaws
 
We've had rain overnight and 40* temp, while taking the trash to the street (snow hill). I noticed water oozing out of the cracks when I stepped on them, not good!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom