DiggerinVA
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2013
- Messages
- 1,680
- Reaction score
- 1,690
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
- Detector(s) used
- GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I have had some interest in these machines for quite a while. I would rank the Tesoro Tejon as one of my all time favorites so i just think i would like these detectors. I really like the Vista X and the new Gold Hound. Does anyone on here use Deeptechs? Thoughts? Rumors? Lies
Just kidding....but just curious why you never hear much about them in the U.S.? I know the dealer network is very small here, but since Tesoro is gone with the wind are these machines just as good??
Just kidding....but just curious why you never hear much about them in the U.S.? I know the dealer network is very small here, but since Tesoro is gone with the wind are these machines just as good??







