R robbor Full Member Joined Aug 20, 2005 Messages 151 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Nevada Detector(s) used XLT, GM3, GM4b Jan 16, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Anyone know which pot in the deleon adjusts the GB
artzstuff1 Bronze Member Joined Oct 8, 2008 Messages 2,491 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK" Detector(s) used Tesoro's (many- 7-8) Jan 16, 2010 #2 The deleon has no manual ground balance, its auto gb.,,,, arthur
GibH Silver Member Joined May 17, 2009 Messages 2,934 Reaction score 1,949 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 16, 2010 #3 artzstuff1 said: The deleon has no manual ground balance, its auto gb.,,,, arthur Click to expand... It isn't auto gb, it is pre-set. You might be able to find the answer as to which pot it is on the geotech1 forums. I've never owned a Deleon, so I don't know how similar the board layout is to the umax models.
artzstuff1 said: The deleon has no manual ground balance, its auto gb.,,,, arthur Click to expand... It isn't auto gb, it is pre-set. You might be able to find the answer as to which pot it is on the geotech1 forums. I've never owned a Deleon, so I don't know how similar the board layout is to the umax models.