deleted

Re: North, South, East, West of the target

Many dowsers talk about getting a response N,S,E,W of the target. I was reading a book that said a certain dowsing device will get a response to the compass points no matter if there is a target there or not. They said it has to do with the balance between the left and right hemispheres of the brain. Of course it also gives a response when you are pointing at the target. They said you can feel it in your head.

This makes me wonder why people think they get a response N,S,E,W of the target. Do they really get the response to the target or does it happen everywhere?

Hey Mike…Up to now your reading has been interesting. But when you get to this point your reading is completely wrong. Your methods are way to complicated. for Dowsing is a simple thing to do.
It is real easy to prove to your self. Go to http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,119954.0.html
And prove it for yourself. Simple and easy to do. You will find that the strongest signals produced by objects are in the North, South, East and West directions. If you apply it to dowsing you will find that you don’t need all those tricks to locate objects. Just program your self to only let the rods react when your foot comes in contact with one of these signals. If you don’t train yourself to have the rods react in this manner you will never be able to use man made signals…..Art

Art, I guess you are talking about a variation of the box-in method, which I have used. Walk around the perimeter and when the rod swings you turn that way until you have it boxed in. I just don't do it the way you explained it.

No boxing needed. When the rods cross you turn 90 degrees and follow the rods right to the target. When the rods cross again you are at the target. On rare occasions I have had them cross before I got to the target. Just drop one rod to your side and see if it swings. Then drop the other rod and put the other one up and see if it turns. If they don’t move you are at your target. If one of them swung you have found another signal that runs in the other cardinal direction.
As I said before, the magnetic images to the south are weaker, so if you can come in from the south you have less chance of hitting one. I like to do a sweep from the SE and I can usually walk right up to the target without getting side-tracked as much.

I walk a North-South line if possible. I walk an East-West line only when the terrain is better. When walking a North-South line I know that my signal is on an East-West line. I have tried one rod and using a sweeping motion. I find that for me it is so much simpler to use two rods…Art

OK Mike …..I have been reading you post. You have told us about acupuncture and all this other stuff. What you have no told us is what to do after you get signal. I am using a baited rod. I have placed a ½ oz nugget 60 feet SW of my starting point. I sweep from right to left. I feel. A little drag but not a lock. I then sweep from left to right and get a lock. I then start moving slowly keeping the rod centered as much as possible. When I reach the gold I am 2 foot from it. I walk slowly around the gold following the rod. At this point the rod is now pointing crossed my body.
Could you tell us how you follow the signal. Pinpoint the object and determine how deep it is buried?...Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back