What's new

Delta 4000

Laser74

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 30, 2017
Messages
4
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Delta 4000 and was wondering around what number on the VDI do Indian Head pennies show up as? Thanks for any help.
 
I've never used a Tec machine ….. I have found Indian Heads with 4 different machines and on all four , IHP show up lower than a wheat cent ….
 
I ALSO HAVE A DELTA 4000 I JUST GOT IT LAST WEEK FOR MY DAUGHTER AND SHE LOVES IT. I HAVE 2 IHP 1876 AND A 1900 THE FIRST ONE I TRIED IS THE 1876 AND THAT RINGS IN AT (77) AND THE 1900 ALSO RINGS IN AT (77) BOTH COINS ARE IN THE SAME CONDITION I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU. HAPPY HUNTING RICH
 
Awesome! Thank you for the info. I don't have any old coins to test.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom