What's new

Delware ohio anybody close

ohtreasurehunter

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
Delaware ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1236 X2, ordered CZ-3D
Ordered a Fisher CZ-3d should have it next week. Wondering if anybody would like to meet up and do some hunting
 
I grew up in Delaware, and still visit the folks there pretty often. Did you grow up there? I may be able to suggest a few places if you're interested.

Erin
 
im in knox county, lived in delaware for 3 years. let me know if you are still interested.

bill
 
I was there earlier today. I was on my way back from hocking hills and stopped for a lil while there. Got a pic of the cannon next to the church. HH
 
The church on the point where William and Central St come together? That's the church I went to growing up. parents live about a block from there.

The church has been there sice 1870ish I believe, and when my dad and I hunted it we found squat, never een hunted before to out knowledge.
 
dingode said:
The church on the point where William and Central St come together? That's the church I went to growing up. parents live about a block from there.

The church has been there sice 1870ish I believe, and when my dad and I hunted it we found squat, never een hunted before to out knowledge.
Yeah we were just passing through. We did not hunt there. Wish we had more time. Got a couple pictures while we were there.
 

Attachments

  • del.webp
    del.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 266
  • del2.webp
    del2.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 263
If anyone else wants to get together to hunt I am in Delaware also.Let me know through pm and we can set up a time.Thanks Paul
 
This thread is over a year old, but I am also in Delaware. I just got my unit. Anyone in Delaware familiar with where we are allowed to hunt?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom