Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eric Willoughby

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
Currently Pilfered!
Absolutely not. I will take a long story and condense it down for anyone reading this thread.

When currency tanks and there is a depression, wealth it NOT destroyed, it is merely transferred. What you are seeing here, is an economy that has been tanked on purpose, the currency being devalued on purpose, and countless of business and banks are being bought up and consolidated by the people who run and own the economy. They did this same thing back in the 30's.

Here is how the 30's crash took place....

1. Federal Reserve (private banking institution) got the economy into a hay-day money making machine, and introduced "margin loans (owning 100% of stock with only 10% down). There was a catch to this loan, they can be called in at any time (this was called a "margin call") and had to be paid within 24 hours with interest attached. This was a very popular method because it was an easy money making scheme for those who did not have much money to work with.

2. Rothschild, Rockefeller, J.P. Morgan, and many other "insiders" who ran the show, quietly exited the market and started calling in these margin loans in mass.

3. People and businesses had to sell off their property and other assets to cover these loans because no one would ever dream of these margin calls taking place. This caused a domino effect in the market, and created a run on the banks. Once the banks and corporations started tanking, these same men (who are owners of the Federal Reserve and suppliers of the margin loans) starting buying up entire companies for pennies on the dollar, thus consolidating their wealth, and creating larger monopolies.

4. Now, all they had to do to recover from the crash, was to increase the money supply for a short while. However, they did the opposite, the contracted the money supply in order to deepen the depression.

5. They created the depression and allowed it to affect the public so much, that they introduced the 1933 Gold Seizure Act. Under the pretense of "helping to end the depression", which was caused by design in the first place, they now told the public that in order to end the depression, we needed to surrender all of our privately owned gold. They didn't offer to buy it, they just threatened the public that if you didn't turn in your gold and you got caught, you would be sent to prison for 10 years.

This is why there are so many gold coin caches that were buried and are being discovered from time to time.

In knowing all of this, you can see what is going on these days is exactly the same events all over again, only this time they are wording it differently to throw the public off balance.

1. The "bail-outs" are not bail-outs, they are buy-outs in reality. Everything is being consolidated and centralized.

2. The money flow has again been contracted, very few, if any can get a small simple loan at any bank these days.

The new solution they are now offering us, is the plan to change over to a one-world "super currency" and have already been minting this new currency for quite some time now. The endgame for all of this is a one world government, running under one monetary system and it is going to be a nightmare what they will demand from you in order to be a part of this new system.

If anyone wants more details into this, I can provide videos and other documentation in regards to this subject matter. Just PM me if you want to know more.

OP
OP
I

Immy

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Cap'n for the "how" but I really want to know "what" will be the day-to-day consequences for the average consumer if the $ tanks. How expensive will things get? Which items will the become most expensive? Food? Fuel? Electricity? Where will we see the impact most? I've heard the short term "gain" for the US would be cheaper exports but will pale in comparison to all the down sides.

raustin

Tenderfoot
Jan 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
The dollar has been reported in more times than one to be going down but the supposed doom of the currency seems out of the picture or just yet.

I am not sure why this is reported in a lot of ways though they probably are banning on how the market would react to certain movements in the economy, but nothing really materializes yet.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys, i just got some info on this topic, the dollar, etc.....just today.
I'm not the gloom and doom type, I like to be aware, know my options.
While knowledge may be power, applied knowledge is more powerful, imo.

I don't wanna gunk up or take away from your thread, so I'll start another.
It's got a long video in it, but if any one else knows anything about this,
I do feel ir's important, we be aware and act, not react.

Please do pipe in and help shed some light on this area, thanks all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread