What's new

Demonstration of Dowsing with Frequency

Ninja Loot

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Philippines

​

I have also posted this video to the Long Range Locators category. Given that I utilized both dowsing techniques and a long range locator, I thought it appropriate to place it in both sections. However, if this is against the rules, please feel free to remove this post and keep the one under LRLs.
 

Here are the frequencies that I employ. I am personally acquainted with an Italian individual, who, along with his Filipino spouse, successfully recovered a modest cache of gold bars using this specific gold frequency. While this technique isn't infallible, there appears to be a notable level of success associated with it.
Interesting list. I hope you don't mind, but I dowsed it, and have these results.
It took a while, I keep getting shut down by microwaves running.. So some could have been out of my threshold.
Your Gold specific is correct
Your Silver is a Master
Your Copper is a Master
Your Lead signals Uranium, no sinker
Your Iron specific is correct
I can't check Sapphire
Glass doesn't connect, but maybee, it seems to resonate. I know crystal glass dowses..
Your bullets is Element yb 70 specific
And the most interesting one, I never thought of, Rubber, does seem to dowse specific.. Crazy!
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom