What's new

Desirable coin cheat sheet?

faribo

Full Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
155
Reaction score
295
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern MN
Detector(s) used
Nox 800
AT Pro (when desperate)
Has anyone ever made up a cheat sheet of coins to watch for when going through your finds? We all know that if we get a 1955 penny to look closely. Same with 1877 Indians. But what about the other coins we don't hear about like those two examples?

I hope I explained this well, sometimes I just don't seem to communicate what I mean well.
 
It's not a bad idea, if your not familiar with the rarer coins. I personally don't use one, because I have been collecting coins forever and pretty much know the rare or tough dates, in fact I specifically collect them. I did however use a cheat sheet on some of my new detectors when the numbers rang up! That helped me learn the machine quicker.
 
I don't ever sell my coins i find so no need to value them
 
It isn't about selling. It is about keeping the better/rarer ones separate from the common ones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom