What's new

Desmond Doss A Real American Hero

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,450
Reaction score
72,696
Golden Thread
0
The episode of "This is your life", Desmond Doss..... His heroic story is told in the movie "Hacksaw Ridge". Commercials are pretty interesting too.





Movie Hacksaw Ridge








 
Treasure_Hunter THIS was a FANTASTIC video and posting. I remember this show and think why we can not have more like this today. I want to thank you for POSTING this 11! YOU are a good PERSON and a GREAT PERSON for a moderator 111
 
Last edited:
Thank you, sir. I watched Hacksaw Ridge yesterday, today it is Band Of Brothers day.
 
I watch it every time it is on and I am home. I saw he uncut version and it was very gory. I know that is what it was like in real life but I find in my old age that I prefer the less detailed version.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom