Desperate with $120

Good luck!! Hope there's some keepers in there!:3coins:

Woo-Hoo! Happy to say the streak has been broken. 2 keepers! 1965 and 1967
I am definitely going back for the rest ASAP.

HH!
10.5.12.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, the rare 1957 Kennedy half. I hear it's made out of 110% silver, and it sings to you when you rub it's head. These are going on ebay for $500000000000 dollars!

Okay, sorry about the sarcasm! I am glad you found some nice 40%ers! I hope you get a lot more real soon!

Ooops yea 67 obviously. The first time I ever searched halves I got a 1939 Walker. It was the first coin I saw in the first roll I looked at. I have 2 1964's and now 17 various 40%. Started about 2+ months ago. I want to find a Ben so badly. HH to all. You can't get away with anything on this site.

7.26.12.jpg

Last edited:
Ooops yea 67 obviously. The first time I ever searched halves I got a 1939 Walker. It was the first coin I saw in the first roll I looked at. I have 2 1964's and now 17 various 40%. Started about 2+ months ago. I want to find a Ben so badly. HH to all. You can't get away with anything on this site.

View attachment 683923

I would rather find the walker but I guess that just me

View attachment 683923

ill trade u a ben for a walker :laughing9:

Congrats...! 9 box skunk streak ended last night with a lonely '67... Still waiting for an ender, and a Walker.... lol 3 boxes tonight.

Don't get me wrong I'd take another walker over a Ben but since I haven't found one I want one. It is also one of my favorite coins.

View attachment 683923

Damn! You beat my story :) Same thing basically happened to me, but my ender was a '64 Kennedy, hehe ;)

Wow, the rare 1957 Kennedy half. I hear it's made out of 110% silver, and it sings to you when you rub it's head. These are going on ebay for $500000000000 dollars!

Okay, sorry about the sarcasm! I am glad you found some nice 40%ers! I hope you get a lot more real soon!

Dude, everyone knows the famed '57 Kennedy is actually made of stardust and ground unicorn horn. It's only clad in silver. Duh!

Went back today and got another $220 worth. She said she had to open another box, which I didn't like to hear. Only found a 1967. Still happy with it. The silver streak is back!

Im still waiting for my first walker, benny and a 90% ender.

Im still waiting for my first walker, benny and a 90% ender.

One could say it's better to have it to look forward to, then to find 'em all right from the get-go and have to adjust your expectations and hopes downward from such a crazy initial high.

That one is me, by the way. Trust me, it sucks.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back