1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
3 tablespoons ketchup
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon celery salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
Potato Frosting
3 cups mashed potatoes
Food coloring
Heat the oven to 375 degrees. Line 12 muffin tin cups with foil bake cups.

In a large bowl, mix together all of the meat loaf ingredients until well combined. Divide the mixture evenly among the lined cups (the liners should be about three quarters full).

Place the filled muffin tins on cookie sheets and bake the cupcakes for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.

Divide the mashed potatoes among three small bowls and stir a few drops of food coloring into each batch to create blue, yellow, and pink pastel frostings. Spread a generous dollop on each cupcake. Makes 12 cupcakes.

Perfect recipe prank for...lets just say....your mother...or a special sister.....lol

Attachments

• meatlof.jpg
    meatlof.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 233
sounds yummy but can only imagine the shock if you thought it was a sweet cupcake and bit into it! lol

That is a fabulous idea Lil Gyps. Did you come up with that yourself?

I'm almost afraid to ask because you may be setting us up; you would have an impish attitude honestly and we all know who you would have gotten it from! :icon_jokercolor: If you use ground beef, I assume the mashed taters would soak up any grease.

I'm gonna be off next week but I sure would have liked to take that to work on Tuesday and had a camera ready! :occasion18:

If you try to to pull that prank on me....you will be grounded young lady :D.....Or better yet...I will pack the leftovers in your school sack lunch for a whole week.... :wink:

stevesno said:
If you try to to pull that prank on me....you will be grounded young lady :D.....Or better yet...I will pack the leftovers in your school sack lunch for a whole week.... :wink:

I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve for you.....and.....none of them will be making you any oatmeal pies if you keep this up MR.......... :wink:

hee hee hee. :laughing7:

Lil Gyps Joker said:
stevesno said:

I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve for you.....and.....none of them will be making you any oatmeal pies if you keep this up MR.......... :wink:

Dang, how did I miss this! That looks awesome, can't wait - well, don't want to wait - until next April Fool's day. And I wouldn't argue if I did have to eat it for a week - I LIKE meatloaf!

I gotta give that one a try...

thanks for sharing that

Nan ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back