What's new

Destin, FL

GulfLifeUnplugged

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Destin, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Deus II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all! We are Brett and Mandy. Not new to metal detecting, but new to the Manticore. We will be picking up the Deus II soon. We look forward to everyone’s hunts on here!

-B&M
 
Hello all! We are Brett and Mandy. Not new to metal detecting, but new to the Manticore. We will be picking up the Deus II soon. We look forward to everyone’s hunts on here!

-B&M
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: FLORIDA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Florida should be a treasure trove considering their coastline length. I've never been coast detecting, but that might happen as I have a daughter living near Pensacola. nonetheless, welcome aboard. I hope you get rich!
 
Welcome from North Carolina!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom