OAK ISLAND ! ? ? ? ?I dug that hole only to find a rusty bent nail.
They should all be given screwdrivers in place of their shovels.....
Let's see, screwdrivers you say? Ah yes! That's a great ideaThey should all be given screwdrivers in place of their shovels.....
3. Add slow ginLet's see, screwdrivers you say? Ah yes! That's a great idea
- Fill a highball glass with ice, then add the vodka.
- Top with the orange juice.
It is a combination of 3 drinks, a screwdriver, slow screw and Harvey wallbanger.I haven't enjoyed a slow screw against a wall since my teenage years.
Oh man... that must have been what that guy on the floor at the bar was having.It is a combination of 3 drinks, a screwdriver, slow screw and Harvey wallbanger.
Bah... buy a decent screwdriver at a yard sale for $1... and take it to the grinder for 1 minute.
Or just read one of your posts.... if you want to hear a duck quack, press 7
uhhh.. I don't believe I am the one with 34,246 quacks.Or just read one of your posts.
If people want full conversations.... you should just post your telephone number.
:P
Talk about a quack . hehuhhh.. I don't believe I am the one with 34,246 quacks.
? no arguing here TH.Let's please end it.....