What's new

Detecting Arobics/Exercise a Plus?

bigscoop

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
14,653
Reaction score
9,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who credits their detecting as being a big factor in helping them to stay in shape? I know I do....I think it's fantastic exercise! (Both physically and mentally.)
 
Upvote 0
Raising hand in White Plains!
 
Yes it is; So when you found big treasure. For me detecting is gold why? One day you will to find treasure.
 
I agree! Even though I don't walk fast when detecting, I keep in motion
for a much longer time than I would if I were taking a walk. At least two
hours and often four or five. Plus I'm slogging through the sand, which
offers resistance and improves the workout effect.

And I'm exercising my left arm (sand scoop) and right arm (detector) at
the same time. (I've tried switching arms, but it just feels wrong.)

I don't have a thin, wiry body yet, but I'm (slowly) moving in that
direction.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom