What's new

Detecting at a school near Greeneville?

joekidwell

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2014
Messages
36
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greeneville TN
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any ever try their luck here? I know it's wise to do it in the summer or weekends but just curious how the neighborhood and police take it.
 
I usually do Hardins Park. I'm starting to research some history to find areas around here that may have gathered population for events back in State of Franklin days. I live on the West side, but wondered about areas out 107. Schools get antsy when they see a Lesche digger, since it looks like a knife. I don't detect school yards unless they are out of school.
 
I want to do that old house out by lick creek off of the hwy. The first settlers in State of Franklen were from NC, I've read that they made camps along the Nolochucky and along lick creek.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom