What's new

Detecting in the Tupelo/Fulton/North MS area.

tmoore

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 23, 2005
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Fulton, MS
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic 3 SL
Hi everyone,
I just moved to the Fulton, MS area and am looking for some folks to detect with. I like relics and coin-shooting. So, if anybody wants to get together to do some detecting, just drop me a line!
Later,
Tim
 
Hello & welcome, tmoore. I'm from Wisconsin but am sure somebody will take your offer :) Merry Christmas Kat
 
Many years ago I put much research into the Corinth area for civil war relic hunting. Some of the regimental histories I studied put large numbers of troops and movements in your area. I bought the topos for the area and one year on our annual trip to Corinth , we made a side trip to Fulton and also Red Bay. There was much activity in your area. I would dare say that if you simply head north up into the country between Fulton and Iuka and Corinth you will surely be successful. That area has to be one of the best places in the country to hunt civil war relics due to the fact that little has changed out in those remote areas. Best of luck.
 
I'm game! Send me a message. I have been to Corinth with my daughter to site see. We both had a good time.
 
Tupelo area here fellas
 
Im headed up there tomorrow. A friend of mine has me lined up for a couple places at crystal springs and then up at okolona.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom