What's new

Detecting Plus

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well there is snow on the ground and it is nearly frozen...time to break out the CZ-6and hit the beach!

Nothing spectacular but I did pick up a few sturgeon scales which are the largest I've ever found...got to think of something to do with them now. Also found a starfish nursery...that was kind of cool. The pics only show a few out of the thousands that were on the beach.

A couple Heartbreakers with the old ink well and the local blob top bottle.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20161211_1534405~2.webp
    IMG_20161211_1534405~2.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_20161211_1505263~2.webp
    IMG_20161211_1505263~2.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20161211_1534509~2.webp
    IMG_20161211_1534509~2.webp
    705.4 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_20161211_1427127~2.webp
    IMG_20161211_1427127~2.webp
    840 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_20161211_1422271.webp
    IMG_20161211_1422271.webp
    628 KB · Views: 88
Upvote 14
I would not have known what those were.
 
I like finding white porcelain jars like that one, I think they are cool
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom