What's new

detecting tomorrow

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was sitting here this evening after work and thinking about doing some detecting tomorrow. Now it is 9:30 at night and the thunder and rain is all I heard man its coming down. One thing the ground will sure be nice and damp to make a great halo around the coins. Just hope its not raining tomorrow so I can get out some. Only been out once since I gotten my detector replace. Need to make sure this DFX works right have not found silver with it yet but plenty of other stuff.
 
My hunting buddy and I also have plans for tomorrow, there is a guy at work wants to try detecting, I am letting him use my backup, Whites XLT, he told us they are tearing down his wifes grandmothers old house to build new.
That is where we are heading before they level it off, hoping to find something good.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom