What's new

Detecting with goats

IHC656

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
345
Reaction score
1,961
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was detecting at a neighbor’s property. His goat was curious as to what I was doing.
The 2nd altered photo is the one I sent to the older gentleman that owns the goat. He got a chuckle out of it.
The only thing good I found was a clad quarter.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7339.webp
    IMG_7339.webp
    5.3 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_7350.webp
    IMG_7350.webp
    769.4 KB · Views: 71
Nice story and picture. Did the Goats bother you ?
 
Nice story and picture. Did the Goats bother you ?
No they never bother me. They are always curious though.
All the goats were fenced in. This one started climbing onto the fence pulling it down some. I was concerned it would get out. That’s when I walked up to it to take a picture, which then immediately got down.
I think of them as vegetarian dogs. Which is how their owner treats them.
 
To heck with the goat, I wanna know if the Aliens bothered you !
 
No they never bother me. They are always curious though.
All the goats were fenced in. This one started climbing onto the fence pulling it down some. I was concerned it would get out. That’s when I walked up to it to take a picture, which then immediately got down.
I think of them as vegetarian dogs. Which is how their owner treats them.
I’d like to at least once raise two does from birth as dogs and see how it goes. I need some goats to keep the weeds at bay, but I need to train them with GPS collars early.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom