What's new

I got my neighbors goat

IHC656

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
345
Reaction score
1,961
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got my neighbors goat back in his fenced area. But then he escaped 2 more times while I was detecting next door.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4932.webp
    IMG_4932.webp
    4.4 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_4939.webp
    IMG_4939.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 101
I also agree "That is one healthy looking goat!"
 
I also agree "That is one healthy looking goat!"
They are the neighbors pets. Brownie who is pictured is constantly getting out it seems. He loves the lush green field next door.
 
They are the neighbors pets. Brownie who is pictured is constantly getting out it seems. He loves the lush green field next door.
Maybe he just likes your company...
 
Ask the neighbor if you could borrow a knife and a few bags of charcoal.

(Congrats!)
 
Good looking goat !! Well taken care of !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom