What's new

Detector Cross Talk

nadcarves

Jr. Member
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
57
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
central ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Go out with my hunting buddy ,who has a Mine Lab and,up close, The T-2 gets some noise from his detector..Not a serious issue, but wondering if you run into this problem with other detectors. Also, when my Pro-Pointer is low,it sends a signal out..Just move the detector away a bit..and, gone...
 
Yes, this is normal.
 
Totally normal bud. I got a T2 for my kid while i run the minelab Gpx, well that was my hope. When we go out, i have to be about 60 yards from him or i'll overload the T2. Really wierd, i thought i ruined it the first time. It was flipping through the ID numbers like our national debt! Only after i shut mine off for a bit did it calm down. No big deal. I just have to watch him when we go out. I'd just let him go, but in bear, and cat country, i'll just watch!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom