What's new

Detector said $1. well, could lead to jackpot next time Im up on Cripple Creek!

Gimmie The Loot

Bronze Member
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Driftwood, TX
Detector(s) used
etrac, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Detector said $1. well, could lead to jackpot next time I'm up on Cripple Creek!

Spent a week early this month detecting my second ghost town in Colorado... besides tin cans and nails I scored a $1 casino coin. Next time I go to Crippple Creek I'll play it and hope for the jackpot!
 

Attachments

  • 10052010.webp
    10052010.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 10052010-2.webp
    10052010-2.webp
    66.6 KB · Views: 245
Re: Detector said $1. well, could lead to jackpot next time I'm up on Cripple Creek!

That's a cool find! I'd keep it as a souvenir.
 
Re: Detector said $1. well, could lead to jackpot next time I'm up on Cripple Creek!

I would keep the gaming coin, might be obsolete in today's electronic times.
 
Re: Detector said $1. well, could lead to jackpot next time I'm up on Cripple Creek!

Yeah baby pull that lever.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom