DetectorPro Pistol Pointer Warranty?

Razr

Oct 4, 2008
Oregon Dunes
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark, Whites TDI,T2 SE, Tesoro Cortez.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call or email DetectorPro with your question and post their answer here on the forum. They should honor the warranty even if it was made in China. Usually with these small items the warranty is worth zip and not worth the trouble sending it in for repair. Just buy another one of a different brand.

Manufacturer's warrenty on the Pistol Probe is two years. Maybe you're looking at ten days to send the warrenty card in? -or- A ten day return policy for the seller?

You have to be reading your paper work wrong.... The Pistol Probe has a 2 year warranty ... Mine does ..... So i went in to there web site i thought they might have changed it ........Did not change.... It still has a 2 year warranty........... www.detectorpro.com

I do notice that ..... Razr .... will ask a question in a the forum at times and then never acknowledge...any one with a answer. No comeback to let anyone know if he got his answer........

I do notice that ..... Razr .... will ask a question in a the forum at times and then never acknowledge...any one with a answer. No comeback to let anyone know if he got his answer........
Sorry about the delay, and thanx for the answers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back