What's new

detectors are babe magnets(warning contains humour)

metal mania

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is it so certain members here are like legends it terms of being babe magnets and the riches they find is there a connection.
 
Upvote 0
Re: detectors are babe magnets

metal mania said:
is it so certain members here are like legends it terms of being babe magnets and the riches they find is there a connection.
Not sure about being a babe magnet. I do know this. A friend of mine told me that in order to get the attention of the babes, I should put a rolled up sock in my wet suit. The very next day I went to the beach, put the sock in the wet suit and when he saw me he yelled at me....no you idiot....in the front...not the back.
 
Re: detectors are babe magnets

is this the best kept secret on tnet
 
Re: detectors are babe magnets

Funny, most of the "babes" on the beach look at me like I am vermin if I am swinging... If I am just strolling with no detector, I get smiles... Why is that?
 
Re: detectors are babe magnets

when one pulls a fat gold chain from the sand its a "babe magnet" all right as they all rush towards you going --"oh thank you " old fat geezer dude for finding MY neecklace. :D ;D :icon_thumright:
 
Re: detectors are babe magnets

Hey, who you calling an old fat geezer??? LOL...
For your info, I still have less than 10% body fat and my six pack abs, thank you.... ;-)
 
Re: detectors are babe magnets

metal mania said:
is it so certain members here are like legends it terms of being babe magnets and the riches they find is there a connection.

I'm a babe magnet at home when I return with goodies and that is all that matters............
 
Re: detectors are babe magnets

steve from ohio said:
metal mania said:
is it so certain members here are like legends it terms of being babe magnets and the riches they find is there a connection.
Not sure about being a babe magnet. I do know this. A friend of mine told me that in order to get the attention of the babes, I should put a rolled up sock in my wet suit. The very next day I went to the beach, put the sock in the wet suit and when he saw me he yelled at me....no you idiot....in the front...not the back.

That made me laugh out loud!
 
Re: detectors are babe magnets

That IS funny!!!!! :laughing9: (off topic - Stitchlips, the SS still works great.)
 
Re: detectors are babe magnets

My wife makes comments about me running off w/some little cutie in a bikini at the beach. That is, up until a few weeks ago. She had a rare Monday off and came to the beach w/me. She saw me get all geared up for a hunt. Let's just say her fears have been put to rest ;D
 
Re: detectors are babe magnets

I have to Agree, were All just a bunch of Gold & Babe Magnets



Just don't Get Married to one of them..or you will have to change the way you look at the beach

 
The Swedish Females attitude and comfort with their own nakedness plus a natural curiosity when spotting a lunatic foriegner waving an Excal II,can be a wonderful combination! :hello2:
Sometimes i think Minelabs have a hidden "invisibility" button as many a time girls (young and old)walk onto the beach,stand directly in my path...and strip naked before donning a bikini!!
This works well with the hotties..and not so well with the un-hotties! Ugh! :-\

I would have to mark this one down as "metal detectors are POTENTIAL babe magnets"...given the right "babe".

Metal mate..none of the above works on Blackpool beach..ok? :laughing9:
 
Dano Sverige said:
The Swedish Females attitude and comfort with their own nakedness plus a natural curiosity when spotting a lunatic foriegner waving an Excal II,can be a wonderful combination! :hello2:
Sometimes i think Minelabs have a hidden "invisibility" button as many a time girls (young and old)walk onto the beach,stand directly in my path...and strip naked before donning a bikini!!
This works well with the hotties..and not so well with the un-hotties! Ugh! :-\

I would have to mark this one down as "metal detectors are POTENTIAL babe magnets"...given the right "babe".

Metal mate..none of the above works on Blackpool beach..ok? :laughing9:
bummer
 
I like to get them really mad, mad enough to grab a handful of sand to toss at me. Better chance they might lose a ring that way. :headbang:
 
More like BroMagnet. I've made more guy friends at the beach with my new detector than I care to admit. Every guy who has ever thought about buying a detector stops and asks questions. You need to bring a puppy along for a fighting chance with the babes :icon_pirat:
 
Re: detectors are babe magnets

Silver Surfer said:
Funny, most of the "babes" on the beach look at me like I am vermin if I am swinging... If I am just strolling with no detector, I get smiles... Why is that?

have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror in all your gear?.......we are dorks plain and simple

I DID have a woman ask me one time "You're not some kind of weirdo are you?"..... i said "I hope not"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom