CleenSweep
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 27, 2013
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Middlesex County, MA
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Spectra V3I
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Pro Pointer(s)
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
....where no address is present, nor houses nearby? Not sure where to start being new to this and all, but there's a great old cellar hole in the woods I want to MD...but not sure who owns the area/woods? How do you folks go about acquiring permission for a site like this?
And yes, I get the irony.....But walkingaround out here with a camera is far different (I'm going to suppose), than lugging in a shovel and a detector and digging up the ground.....To me, it becomes a difference of intellectual rights, vs personal property issues.....And yes, before you say it, I DO know that trespassing is trespassing regardless of intent....








