Detroit Tigers

Planet1mars

Feb 18, 2008
Shelby Twp., mi
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well its that time of the year and it seems the tigers have the same pitching problems again... dontrell willis pitched one inning to give up 4 runs and a walk... seems like our left handed pitchers are ghoing to be the same problem and bondermen cant even pitch a simulated game today.... but so far they seem ok. im just glad it is still spring tranning

Pitching is always the key to the game. Sadly, the Tigers have only applied a few band-aids to their problem until they can get off some of those terrible contracts that they signed the last few years.

I do agree though that I love it when baseball season starts.
Dan

radiemaker said:
2 were unearned..lets be positive eh?
They have to "earn" positive feedback or optimism, and Mr. Willis is a long way from earning that so far.
Dan

They beat the mets today...willis has a long way to earn my respect, he was sent to florida last year the worst place to be sent from toledo, i dont remeber the name of the team but i think it was A leauge. i would like to know what happened to him a 7million dollar pitcher and a freshman from college or a drafted high school pitcher can have better control.... But im more intrsted in zoom zoom i hope he brings the heat back, I loved watching him pitch in 07, 103 mph fastball unreal

oneeye said:
radiemaker said:
2 were unearned..lets be positive eh?
They have to "earn" positive feedback or optimism, and Mr. Willis is a long way from earning that so far.
Dan

point taken, but from what i read, no wild pitches. I've had enough negativity from the Lions this past year. Just looking forward to warm weather and Tiger baseball! Oh, and of course the Wings playoff run :)

Jim

lions have gotten rid of 30% of the starters . kitna is a cowboy we got another running back.. its amazing what they did so far... the tigers look good just have a few players that need improvment but i picked KC to win division.

Let's not even talk about the Lions!
The Tigers will have an improved defense this year, that's big. They won't score as many runs, but that will be allright if they can piece together a rotation.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back