What's new

Deus 2 HF2 coil batteries and charge cables are available for purchase (title changed)

tnsharpshooter

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2012
Messages
1,836
Reaction score
1,199
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tn
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus 2, Xp Deus 1, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Email I sent Xp yesterday.

Thanks for your response. When can we expect to see charge cables and batteries for the HF2 Coil to be available in USA?

Sincerely



Xp response

Hello David,

Our distributor, American Detector Distributor, has already received spare charging cables and batteries for the HF2. Please contact them directly to inquire about their availability.
 
Last edited:
Bart, owner of big boys hobbies says these are not yet in stock, he’s probing where these are exactly. They are loaded on his site though. I did go ahead and ordered one of each.


 
Last edited:
I bought another Deus 2 high frequency coil. It came super fast, It was my third High freq coil for my Deus 2's ( 3 of them) When i got the last coil i unboxed it and could not find the battery. For some reason there was not a battery in it. I called Deus and they mailed me out another one. I am still waiting for it to get here. Probably soon :)
 
Last edited:
I bought another Deus 2 high frequency coil. It came super fast, It was my third High freq coil for my Deus 2's ( 3 of them)
Why 3? Spares?
 
Why 3? Spares?
It is a way of keeping my kids happy. When they come down they all have the same detector equipment. STOPS A LOT of fighting
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom