Deus head phone question

Ws4 (light backphones), ws5 (traditional over the ear integrated phones).

I like the versatility of the ws4s. They allow you to unmount the control piece and mount it on your stem, or use aftermarket over the ear systems like vance or grey ghost.

With the ws5, your stuck with them.

Ws5s are nice in the cold climates but have their downside in the summer, or if your safety conscious and want to keep your ears open while hunting.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am thinking of buying the deus.. there are two options for headphones, conventional and backbone(?). Any suggestions?
I know some in this group prefer the conventional. I've heard some say the conventional sounds great but are too hot in the summer. I got the backphones. I really like them. I think they sound good but I can still hear things around me. Plus the controller can detach and be used with wired headphones or some people plug it in to really fancy headphones. Just having wireless headphones is amazing imo.

My 2 sense.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

What they said ^

I just used the wireless for a day but think they are great.

As the others said... backphone allows (WS4) allows situational awareness, you could switch to aftermarket muffs if you wanted... I really like them because they are ultra light... you don't even know that you have them on.

Best of luck to you sir!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back