What's new

Deus Keeps Beach Gold Streak Alive

vferrari

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
4,911
Reaction score
8,380
Golden Thread
0
Location
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last week Deus scored a gold ring with Diamond chips (my first) at my local beach park. This week on vacation at Virginia Beach, Deus scored some tiny gold again with a thin gold band. Also, over 2 days so far I got a stainless "Lord's Prayer" spinner ring and a copper ring too. The gold rang up at 50 something again (like my previous ring) so I will never not dig a pull tab or nickel again or notch out the 50's. Besides 9 bucks in clad some notable "junk" finds included a working laser pointer, a toy train car, some prescription glasses, a "Lady Cubs" bic lighter, a selfie phone clamp, 15 tent stakes and a billion crown caps and bobby pins. Working the Deus almost exclusively in Gold Field mode in the fresh drop towel line dry sand zone. Stay thirsty my friends.
 

Attachments

  • 1467041364873.webp
    1467041364873.webp
    37 KB · Views: 134
  • 1467041392520.webp
    1467041392520.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 130
  • 1467041402960.webp
    1467041402960.webp
    47.8 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Upvote 28
Congratulations on keeping the streak going. I dig everything from 48 up with my atpro. Hasn't brought me anything special yet, but at least I know I didn't walk away from a keeper.
 
Beach digging is easy. I dig everything not iron. Some great finds that way. Congrats on the gold
 
I agree. Dig everything at the beach and I do. Even probable zincolns (they can lead to finding a pocket spill). I dropped the 100 or so crown tops I scooped in the trash before I left the beach or I could prove it. Though I was starting to get really good at differentiating bottle caps from coins (I dug them anyway just to see if I guessed correctly). But as far as the 50's are concerned, I will still dig them while dirt fishing too. Thanks for the replies and congrats.
 
Last edited:
Quit digging all that gold up! How do you expect anyone else to find some?
 
Comgrats om the gold and other finds
 
Nice beach booty!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom