Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But they're only mercs. Old ones at least. I've been using my 9" coil and running reactivity on 4 as I've seen videos on you tube with this setting hitting coins in iron other machines cannot. Been reluctant to use this setting as depth is significantly reduced. It's definately been worth it as last trip I hit a 1919 dog tax tag, wheat and 1907 IHP. Tonight I got the mercs in a bed of iron that I and others have been through before many many times with many different machines including the Deus but not with reactivity on 4

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    682.2 KB · Views: 81
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 7

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on eking out those 3 keepers Toasted. You are doing great with that Deus.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the two silvers! :occasion14: The extra work and knowing your machine has paid off in silver, bet there is more to be found!:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
toasted

toasted

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on eking out those 3 keepers Toasted. You are doing great with that Deus.

Thanks. 6 months in with the Deus and I'm still gaining appreciation of its abilities. I got all the land detector I need but it would still be nice to get a dedicated water detector for all the brackish waterways nearby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread