Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After weeks and weeks and weeks, I finally got out to a local beach. The take took 5 hours. It took me 2 days to get that amount of time in, the hip has been terrible. I think it was worth it.

IMG_2128.JPG I did get the lead out. Some of these are huge. Biggest ones are 6 ounces. Some are still bright and shiny, must have been lost this past weekend.

IMG_2131.JPG This is marked 14k and looks like it was lost almost new! The diamonds are real! 21 of them.
Somebodys crying over this loss. It was on the high dry sand. I did clean it up very well.

IMG_2129.JPG Money, money, money, money! Lots of quarters and dimes.

IMG_2130.JPG Lots of jewelry. The heart is marked 14k. A very recent drop for sure. It has the Letters "S" and "D" on it. My initials are "D" "S". Too bad it's dyslexic. The silver colored ring is marked 925 so is sterling. The other opal ring not marked - I like it though!

IMG_2132.JPG Rings on fingers where they belong, not in the sand. The silver one was the first signal of the day yesterday! I haven't cleaned them yet.

The good stuff was in the high dry sand. A lot of the coins and sinkers were in wet salt sand, with stuff literally scattered everywhere. No sunglasses this trip. I think the beach cleaning machines get them.

Last edited:
Upvote 37

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ,,it’s a great day to find gold with multiple diamonds,congratulations

DigginDoc

Aug 6, 2017
BC, Canada
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Tesoro Eldorado, Silver, F4, F1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on those beauties! Cheers :occasion14:
Doc

OP
OP
smokeythecat

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hip is better. Anyway I went to the ocean today with detector and fishing rod. Place was extremely sanded in but I sort of new that would be the case. Found a few nice shells of the kind I wanted. Then went and bought some at the local shell shop. Then went fishing and caught the biggest seas bass I have caught in 10 years! All of 5" long! I apparently haven't been fishing for them! And yes, he went back unharmed. Not many folks were getting much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread