robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Deus starting to pay it's way

Well the Deus is already paying it's way. Had the extremely rare token last week (already sent to auction). And yesterday a very nice condition half groat of Henry VIII. This issue is very poor quality silver, so the condition of these coins tends to be very poor. This is the best example of an Henry VIII portrait I have found. First apologies for the poor pics. I lent out my best camera, and the one I have left is not up to the job.

Robert.

Attachments

• P9280009.JPG
    P9280009.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 122
  • P9280011.JPG
    P9280011.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 1

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a very impressive machine, I was hunting along side someone who had one and he lined up 4 different metals close together on the ground and swiped over them real fast and all 4 registered different tones, the response time is phenomenal

OP
OP
robfinds

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
That's a very impressive machine, I was hunting along side someone who had one and he lined up 4 different metals close together on the ground and swiped over them real fast and all 4 registered different tones, the response time is phenomenal
Yes looks like a very good buy !!!.

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find Rob, a Poshtumus issue?...are you picking coke up with the Deus:dontknow: Just figured mine out of late, and I'm not digging the coke as much.

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread