TESORO VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deus speak.

jadocs

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you sure it wasn't a "blipity blip" or a "blappity blop"?

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, CTX 3030, CZ-6a, CZ 5, Tesoro Vaquero, Mojave, Fisher F75 Ltd2, MXT Pro, Makro Multi Kruzer, Deeptech VGG
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the Deus way of telling you everything is ok and your in good hands.

jhittle

Jun 7, 2016
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
â—„ Minelab CTX 3030
â—„ XP Deus
â—„ Minelab Equinox 800
â—„ Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like you need to use the cold program... Hot may be hot for your current conditions... cold has more of a derpity derp sound may work better for you.....

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If this is a serious question, please provide more context. It's impossible to surmise what you are really asking. For example, what were you actually doing with the detector when you were "using the hot program for fun". Coil static?, indoors?, air test with known target(s)? (what were they?), in a test garden with known targets?, in the field with random unknown targets/did you recover the target?, walking next to a large metallic object/power lines? GB mode?. Throw us a bone...

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

USERNAME IS VALID

Feb 27, 2016
Norcal
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II
XP DEUS
TESORO VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry, I thought it was a common sound in Hot program because it starts immediately when I use it. It seems to only do it when I swing fast. No power lines, I'm guessing a couple nails down there, I've had it dug up before. It was also doing it on the beach with no targets. Manual GB at 90, reading 86. Here is the bone, thanks.

http://vid1293.photobucket.com/albums/b581/phlub/deus.mp4

Last edited:

Welgund

Aug 27, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think he's talking about the chatter the Deus does in the background. It's fine you don't need to concentrate on that.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice video. Thanks.

Sounds like you are hitting multiple mid conductor targets, possibly can slaw. Gobble gobble.

Any TID reading? Can't remember off the top of my head the default frequency (18k?) and tone settings (full?) for hot. Really making me work for this one, huh?

If its the other lower level mosquito noises you are talking about, that's just Deus emi and ground feedback chatter. Try using full ground notch as described in other threads discussing GB. Ensure you're ground balance is matched manually or use tracking, then slightly lower sensituvity if you find it annoying. At that level it seems bearable. The reason it is so noticeable vs. other program presets is because hot and deus fast both set silencer to -1. You can set silencer to 0 (expert setting under reactivity) to reduce it a little further without sacrificing depth. In fact I would probably do that first before liwering sensitivity. The other default programs like basic have silencer set higher than 0 which realky kills depth, thst is why I never use them and do not advise even Deus newbies to use them either (I like Deus fast with frequency at 8 or 12 and rx at 1 or 2 and simencer at 0 as a good beginner program).

Also, when you first turn deus on keep the coil away from metal and raised about hip height until stablized (coil frequency set) then start swinging. HTH.

[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G935P using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Last edited:
OP
OP
U

USERNAME IS VALID

Feb 27, 2016
Norcal
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II
XP DEUS
TESORO VAQUERO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, target id is reading 25 right there, I've had that dug up there several times and I'm thinking there are just nails, just can't seem to figure out the turkey call. Thanks all.

HuntinDog

Bronze Member
May 26, 2010
No. Cal.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
To me it sounds like ferrous (iron) targets close to the surface.

Posted TID while I was typing...
vferrari is right... sounds like gum wrapers

Last edited:

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
25 sounds like surface foil (gum wrappers/ketchup pouches)

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Foil, small gold... dig it and know! :thumb_up:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread