All Treasure Hunting

Silver Simon

Mar 17, 2013
Coldwater Michigan
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool video, glad you were able to figure something out for your Deus. Every time I grab my remote I think about your unfortunate accident. I've been pulling good targets with my Deus in my sea of trash backyard, which my E-Trac was all over many times.

GreenHat

Mar 3, 2014
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep, great video. I just got into detecting and just bought an AT Pro but when I upgrade... it will be to a Deus!

Last edited:

Foot hill

Aug 26, 2013
Ca foot hills. (Central ca.)
Detector(s) used
XP Deus and tesoro compadre minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very cool video. Not too many people doing demo digs on US soil with deus . Love to see more. I'll subscribe to your channel.
Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool video. Not too many people doing demo digs on US soil with deus . Love to see more. I'll subscribe to your channel.
Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep me too....
Excellent video, PLEASE make more....

Jim

Last edited:

sleepyjim

Jun 8, 2013
Reno Ish Nevada
Detector(s) used
SDC2300, GM1000, XP Deus, GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool video, glad you were able to figure something out for your Deus. Every time I grab my remote I think about your unfortunate accident. I've been pulling good targets with my Deus in my sea of trash backyard, which my E-Trac was all over many times.

SS what program you using for trashy area?

Jim

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep there's probably others detectors that might have got that target as well though, was you running stock program on the V3i? HH

OP
OP
C

colebear

Feb 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Wingmaster, I don't doubt that a few other machines would have picked up on it as well I was just surprised at how quickly I cam across an example of the Deus being able to pick things out of iron. I was running the V3i on an adapted Mixed mode pro as I discuss briefly in the video and had the Deus on reactivity 2. Reactivity 3 would likely have produced a more dramatic tone separation.

HuntinDog

Bronze Member
May 26, 2010
No. Cal.
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
Great Video.
And a great find also.
Did you rescan the hole and look to see what was iron that the V3I was hitting on to mask the button?
Just a question I don't own the V3I, but the DEUS is finding some great finds in iron for me.

HH

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Very nice video, well that is one of the reasons I ended up selling the v3i, I do think that maybe in some other mode or with some other setting it might have picked it up well, it's not like it didn't hear the button, it just saw it as iron...

burlbark

Mar 5, 2011
You do realize that using tx boost in a iron infested area is going to cause too much clouding and not allow you to see the target? You are increasing the coil output signal by 3x and it is reacting off of all the mineralization present. You should be in mixed mode stereo and the 5hz band pass. Your recovery delay is fine there, I like 60.

OP
OP
C

colebear

Feb 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah Tex, it was a crappy day for sure. But, I'm getting out there and really trying to work over the few spots that I have that produce. People have been POUNDING the cellars around here so it's hard to find good hunting grounds right now.

SilverFinger

Apr 17, 2008
Woodstock, Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should REALLY hold your phone landscape so we can see what's goin' on.

OP
OP
C

colebear

Feb 4, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup I should have, it's an old itouch and I'm not used to taking video on it so next time I will make an effort to remember landscape

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread