DFX Coil

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The D2 coil is great for deep targets with better separation and on the whites website you can fill out for a holiday coupon book that has a $100.00 off coupon for that coil if your buying new. If you have a dealer near you they might already have a coupon book. Before the weather turned I was pulling dimes from an old park at 8" to 10" with that coil, I don't know how long you've been detecting it does take a little skill as it won't lock on the ID when they are that deep. The VDI bounces from low 70's to mid 80's usually, between penny, dime, quarter, at about half a confidence bar at each VDI its giving you but is a repeatable signal and sounds good. HH

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wingmaster was right on. Always try to buy local even if you have to drive a ways to get to the dealer. This way you don't have to have UPS toss the box around. It doesn't take much to mess up a coil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread