What's new

DFX FS, or DFX E Series, or DFX 300? Which one to buy??

C-Weed

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Springfield, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark, White's DFX-300
Well, after many hours of reading and research, I have decided to buy a DFX. I already have a Tigershark, but really want a land machine.

After looking at the White's website and the TN's classifieds, I am not sure what the differences are between all the different DFX's.

Can someone explain the differences between the DFX FS, DXF E-series and the DFX 300?

If I want the latest model, I think I want the DFX300 but not sure. Has the DFX 300 been out a while?

Thanks!!!!
 
I beleive the DFX300 came out last year....Matt
 
FS is a shortcut for "For Sale". :thumbsup:

DFX and DFX 300 --Difference is paint job and a 12" coil.(300 mm)
I think the 9.5" coil that comes with the standard DFX is good enough. :thumbsup:
 
I bought the DFX 300 and added a 10"DD coil. With White's $99 special, I also got the 5.3 coil. With the three, I pretty well have all bases covered.. although, I rarely take the 10"DD off.. LOVE this machine!!

Mike
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom