What's new

Diamond and Gold heavy earring stud from the beach this AM

smokeythecat

Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2012
Messages
20,926
Reaction score
41,158
Golden Thread
10
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
10
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this nice little faceted diamond encrusted stud earring at the high tide line on a Chesapeake Bay beach this morning. Found a bunch of clad also. I have tested this as best as I can and these puppies are diamonds. Thought it was cubic zirconia at first. My first diamonds. IMG_0997.webp Tried getting a more close up pic, but not possible at this time. It is about 10mm across. It made the machine SCREAM. I hardly ever find gold, though.
 
Upvote 22
SWEEEET FIND .
 
Sweet Find - Congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Sweet! Diamonds & gold!
Super find!
 
I need the other one! Keep finding earrings in singles!
 
Nice find. Congratulations on the first. Hopefully many more to come.
 
I've only found one "pair" of earrings, gold plated hoops. Probably dropped out of a pocket. They were way out at a very low tide
 
Had it looked at today. DIAMONDS!!!!!!!
 
Sweet!!!
Congrats on the sparklers!!!
Maybe the other one will turn up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom