What's new

diamond ring and an 18k

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out this afternoon and had a good outing pearl ring fake pendant is fake diamond rind marked 14k and .20 assuming for total carat weight
13 diamonds very nice looking ring sounded like foil the other ring with the white stone is marked 18k extremely faint sound found out ring is broken that could be reason
notice color of ring very dark i talked to a jeweler i know and he told me some times gold will turn blackish but that is rare and he wants to see it thanks for looking oh yea does anyone know what the whitish stone could be thanks
 

Attachments

  • th_001.webp
    th_001.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 625
  • th_003.webp
    th_003.webp
    1.6 KB · Views: 624
  • th_005.webp
    th_005.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 622
  • th_001.webp
    th_001.webp
    2.7 KB · Views: 621
  • th_003.webp
    th_003.webp
    1.6 KB · Views: 619
  • th_005.webp
    th_005.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 612
Upvote 0
First off let me say WTG on your finds! Secondly the pictures are too small to really see them. Usually people put pictures up that are way to large. I think this is the first time I've seen pictures too small. I don't know about the rest of the gng's but I just couldn't see what they are to comment on what the stone might be.
 
mumszie said:
First off let me say WTG on your finds! Secondly the pictures are too small to really see them. Usually people put pictures up that are way to large. I think this is the first time I've seen pictures too small. I don't know about the rest of the gng's but I just couldn't see what they are to comment on what the stone might be.

Nice hunt, but same here with the pictures, to small to see to comment...........
 
Gold Will tarnish, I found a 14K white gold ring in Hawaii that was black, threw it in my junk box for awhile... Have it checked out. Nice finds.
 
how do i enlarge the pic
and i think the white stone may be jade
 
maybe this is bigger
 

Attachments

  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    434.1 KB · Views: 407
WTG on your finds!,whatever the white stone is.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom