J Jaba Greenie Joined Apr 16, 2018 Messages 13 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Knoxville Tennessee Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jun 18, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Can someone recommend a good diamond tester that is reasonably priced ?
H Holyground Hero Member Joined May 17, 2014 Messages 566 Reaction score 831 Golden Thread 0 Location Not in the can Detector(s) used Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 18, 2018 #2 My wife, but she doesn't come cheap.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,460 Reaction score 72,737 Golden Thread 0 Jun 18, 2018 #3 If you get one you want one that can identify moissanite as well.
J Jaba Greenie Joined Apr 16, 2018 Messages 13 Reaction score 22 Golden Thread 0 Location Knoxville Tennessee Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jun 18, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Thanks TreasureHunter.HolyGround , Thank you for your offer but I am looking for something that is reasonably priced.
Thanks TreasureHunter.HolyGround , Thank you for your offer but I am looking for something that is reasonably priced.
Vhoov Hero Member Joined May 9, 2016 Messages 839 Reaction score 2,800 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Equinox 800, AT Pro, Pro pointer AT, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 18, 2018 #5 Don't get the one that comes in those precious metal testing kits, mine showed up broken.
Vhoov Hero Member Joined May 9, 2016 Messages 839 Reaction score 2,800 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Equinox 800, AT Pro, Pro pointer AT, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 18, 2018 #6 Along with others I had read in reviews, but I bought it anyway because I was more concerned with testing my accumulation of jewelry.
Along with others I had read in reviews, but I bought it anyway because I was more concerned with testing my accumulation of jewelry.
Professor of Engineering Ruby Member Joined Oct 5, 2014 Messages 31,916 Reaction score 35,440 Golden Thread 1 Location Massachusetts 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 18, 2018 #7 PuriTEST - Diamond Analyzer (Delux Jeweler's Edition) - Model P7 and something else needed for our metal detecting addiction. Digital Scale: AWS Blade-1KG digital pocket scale Both work well for there inexpensive price.
PuriTEST - Diamond Analyzer (Delux Jeweler's Edition) - Model P7 and something else needed for our metal detecting addiction. Digital Scale: AWS Blade-1KG digital pocket scale Both work well for there inexpensive price.