What's new

Did $500.00 in dimes yesterday...two silver.

mrbelvetron

Full Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
165
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cleburne, TX.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Went through two boxes of dimes yesterday and got....

1 '56 Rosie
1 '58-D Rosie
1 2005 Canadian dime.

I don't usually do dimes but I had already done my halves and was ordering more so I asked if they had any dime boxes. Got both boxes and got one rosie from each box.
 
Upvote 0
Yea, not bad at all. I started doing dimes when my orders were not sent in or after I already searched my half, dimes have been good to me.
 
Dimes are a lot of fun to search,and wait to find a Merc. I love the Mercs. :D

Congrats on the silver dimes.
 
mrbelvetron said:
Went through two boxes of dimes yesterday and got....

1 '56 Rosie
1 '58-D Rosie
1 2005 Canadian dime.

I don't usually do dimes but I had already done my halves and was ordering more so I asked if they had any dime boxes. Got both boxes and got one rosie from each box.
Mr B, are you keeping the Canadians? If so, come on up - we get 1-5 per roll here!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom