What's new

Did A Box today

alabamadan

Sr. Member
Joined
May 2, 2005
Messages
457
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
My son and I did a box today on a 2 hour road trip. I pulled 2 1964s and three 40%ers. Not too bad, the time flew by. I sure wish my son would find one, so far he's 100% skunk. I'm thinking about planting one for him.
 
Upvote 0
Some of the forum knows that my 80 year old father in law rides shotgun with me when I CRH. In order to keep him searching, I have to salt the mine. As long as he is finding silver, he will search all day. I just keep some in my pocket and drop them in the bag when he's not looking. He's cheap help though. Jim
 
My daughter comes with me and I have her check. I planted one in her pile. She got all excited
 
I planted an IH in his box of pennies a while back. Guess it's time for a 90%er in teh halves. Good to know others do the same.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom