What's new

Did a quick 20 minute test of a common area in a old higher end neighborhood. Was get

hightonehunter

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2013
Messages
67
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Elite 2200( First Texas ), Garrett pro pointer,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did a quick 20 minute test of a common area in a old higher end neighborhood....

Finally found this beautiful lady !
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444180937.210908.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444180937.210908.webp
    52.1 KB · Views: 151
  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444180953.627337.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1444180953.627337.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Upvote 18
That's an encouraging sign , I'm guessing you'll be back over there before long
 
Nice find! I would be all over that joint!
 
Yeah keep hittin that up! Great job!
 
Congrats on the SLQ- best looking coin ever made IMHO. Hopefully you'll find plenty more, with dates! GL & HH

-- Jeff --
 
That was 20 minutes well spent. :thumbsup: Congrats on that SLQ. I guess we all know where you'll be spending more time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom