What's new

Did anybody see Cocoa Beach tonight?

DanFL1962

Full Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
176
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lawrence County, PA & Brevard County, Florida
Detector(s) used
AT-Pro & BHID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I was at Lori Wilson Park at about 8 PM tonight. There was an area where the water was almost to the dune. Hurricane Igor is 1,000 miles away. I was surprised to see the water this high.
 
Upvote 0
I wasn't able to make it this weekend.

I hear the wave action was strong, but I didn't know it was that strong!
 
I was out till low tide, from Sebastian to Pinieda, and some beaches had a decent low tide line, but as you saw, some of them the low tide was nearly to dune line. The wash was killer strong and you had to keep your eye on it ,12" felt like it was going to knock me off my feet and that's saying something. Stay safe.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom